Québécois.Shanghai, a non-partisan and non-profit civil organization, Shanghai (China)
Jean-Philippe Garand, Spokesperson & Treasurer
Medialogue – 935 boul. Decarie, suite 206 – Montreal, Canada
1) Purpose of the website
The website of Québécois.Shanghai, hereinafter referred to, Québécois.Shanghai, is accessible at the URL www.quebecois.sh.
The website www.quebecois.sh is a bilingual website (French / English) with the following objectives:
To connect: Bring together Quebeckers living or visiting Shanghai.
To inform: To transmit to the Quebeckers living or passing in Shanghai adapted content including information on past / future events, articles (blogs) dealing with subjects relevant to their new geographical situation as well as informative articles or composite opinions by members of the community.
To share: Facilitate the exchange of information and experiences.
This website www.quebecois.sh addresses a defined community: Quebeckers and relatives of Quebeckers living or visiting Shanghai.
2) Acceptance of the general conditions of use (GCU)
Access to this site www.quebecois.sh by the user is subject to the unconditional acceptance of its general conditions of use (GCU). Acceptance of these GCUs subject to the laws of Canada, is made online on your first visit, and is a signature.
The Executive Committee of Québécois.Shanghai reserves the right to modify and update the GCU at any time. The new GCU will come into force from their date of on-line on the site of Québécois.Shanghai www.quebecois.sh. The new GCU are imposed on the user who must regularly refer to the section “Legal notices and general conditions of use of the site www.quebecois.sh to check the GCU in force at the time of its connection.
The information provided on the www.quebecois.sh website is free of charge and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, computer failures, maintenance operations or problems related to telecommunications networks.
All the elements constituting the www.quebecois.sh website (texts, graphics, software, photographs, images, sounds, plans, logos, brands, creations and various protected works, databases, etc …) (Copyright law of Canada, RSC, 1985, c. C-42), the Canadian copyright legislation is a prerequisite for the protection of copyright.
These elements are the exclusive property of Québécois.Shanghai, except the elements realized by speakers outside Québécois.Shanghai not having ceded their copyrights. Consequently, any person who comes to consult the site www.quebecois.sh and use its services, agrees notably to:
• Integrate all or part of the content of the www.quebecois.sh website into a third party site, for commercial or non-commercial purposes,
• Copy the information to media of any kind allowing to reconstitute all or part of the original files. Any use not expressly authorized of elements of the site www.quebecois.sh entails a violation of the royalties and constitutes an infringement. It may also result in a violation of image rights, rights of persons or any other rights and regulations in force. It may therefore incur civil and / or criminal liability for its author.
Québécois.Shanghai reserves the right to seize all legal remedies against persons who have not complied with the prohibitions contained in this article.
5) Protection of personal data
The site www.quebecois.sh has been registered at (to come).
In order to register as a member, the user may be required to provide certain personal data.
Access to the spaces and services reserved on www.quebecois.sh
Certain spaces and services of www.quebecois.sh are reserved exclusively for members of Québécois.Shanghai or their agents.
The username and password required to access these spaces and services are issued by Quebecers.Shanghai on request.
The user can make the request by clicking on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Usernames and passwords are personal and strictly confidential. As such, the user must reserve the exclusive use.
Any action on the site www.quebecois.sh using these access keys is considered to have been operated by the user to whom Québécois.Shanghai has issued them.
The user is solely responsible for the consequences which may result from their communication to third parties.
The user agrees to immediately inform Québécois.Shanghai of any unauthorized use of his connection keys, and more generally any breach of security of the site www.quebecois.sh of which he is aware.
The user of the site www.quebecois.sh refrains from transmitting any content contrary to a law in force.
The user is also forbidden to transmit any unsolicited advertising or material (“spamming”), as well as any content containing computer viruses.
Québécois.Shanghai declines all responsibility in case of loss by the user of his username and / or password or in case of usurpation of his identity. Québécois.Shanghai reserves the right to seize all legal remedies against any person who has not complied with these legal provisions and in particular who is fraudulently accessing all or part of an automated data processing system in the Spaces and Services of the website www.quebecois.sh.
Québécois.Shanghai makes every effort to ensure the protection, integrity and confidentiality of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned Act.
Personal data groups all the data that concern you as a natural person and that you voluntarily communicate to www.quebecois.sh through the various headings proposed (List of members, My profile, Blogs, Events, etc).
Categories of data processed:
• The name and the first name,
• The date and place of birth,
• The social reason,
• The professional activity,
• The country of domicile,
• The nationality
• The e-mail address, (mail)
• Identification of the organization or the name of the legal entity (name of the theater, publisher, agency, etc.)
• The title of the original work,
• Phone number
• The URL of the website
• The postal address
5.1) Use of the personal data collected on the site www.quebecois.sh
These data are used for the exclusive purpose of facilitating communication and the exchange of information, ideas in order to satisfy the requests formulated by the user.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, the e-mail address or any other personal data you have provided to us for registration in the corresponding mailing list are strictly used for sending the messages subject to said listing.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 32 de la loi Informatique et Libertés,
Québécois.Shanghai informs the user that:
• The person responsible for processing the data collected on the site www.quebecois.sh is the Québécois.Shanghai Executive Committee,
• The data is processed solely for the purpose of satisfying the requests made by the user on the site www.quebecois.sh , using a form, for example, or by using the “contact, (Subscription to a mailing list, newsletter, issuance of an application for authorization to operate, requests for miscellaneous information, complaints, application for membership, etc.),
• All entries with an “*” are mandatory. In the absence of any response to any of these mandatory headings, your application can not be met,
• Only the personnel of Québécois.Shanghai and its subsidiaries authorized in the exercise of its functions in charge of the processing of requests, is the recipient of personal data that you communicate via the site www.quebecois.sh.
• The personal data that you communicate on the site www.quebecois.sh can be used for statistical purposes on the use of the site.
Québécois.Shanghai makes statistics on the attendance of its site www.quebecois.sh from the history of access to this site. These statistics are based on the processing of the IP addresses, the date of the visit, the duration of the connection, the profile of the visitor, and the indication of the page visited. In particular, they aim to improve the services offered within the framework of its activity.
With the exception of those that allow or facilitate the communication or the provision of an online service on your express request, you can oppose the implementation of the automated data collection methods used by Québécois.Shanghai for the purposes of statistics, for example, by configuring your computer as follows (or as instructed by your ISP):
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0:
1. Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options” (or “Internet Options”),
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab (or “Confidentiality”)
3. Select the desired level using the cursor or click the “Advanced” button to customize your cookie management.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected on the site www.quebecois.sh are intended for the exclusive use of Québécois.Shanghai’s staff empowered in the exercise of its mission.
They are not the subject of any communication, assignment or disclosure to third parties other than its subsidiaries and its social partners (listed on the homepage of www.quebecois.sh).
Duration of storage of personal data
The personal data that the user communicates on the site www.quebecois.sh are collected, processed and preserved by Québécois.Shanghai in compliance with the law n ° 78 -17 of January 6, 1978 modified on August 6, 2004 relative to Computer science and freedoms.
Hyperlinks pointing from www.quebecois.sh to other sites
The www.quebecois.sh website contains hypertext links to other websites that may be of use to authors.
Nevertheless, the sites evolving incessantly, Québécois.Shanghai cannot be held responsible for the permanent quality of these sites.
Right of access, modification, rectification, deletion and opposition
In accordance with the aforementioned law, you have the right to access, interrogate, modify, rectify and permanently oppose information that concerns you.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us with a copy of your identity document:
By e-mail to: email@example.com
Québécois.Shanghai declines all responsibility:
• In the event of an interruption of the www.quebecois.sh website for technical maintenance or updating of the published information, in the event of temporary impossibility of access to the Spaces and online services (and / due to technical problems and whatever their origin and provenance).
• In case of direct or indirect damage caused to the user, whatever their nature, resulting from the content, access, or use of the site www.quebecois.sh (and / or sites that are linked to it),
• In case of abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the site www.quebecois.sh . The user of the site www.quebecois.sh is then solely responsible for the damages caused to the third parties and the consequences of the claims or actions that could result from them. The user also waives any right of recourse against Québécois.Shanghai in the case of proceedings brought by a third party against him due to the use and / or illicit exploitation of the site.
I certify that I have read the legal information and the general conditions of use of the website www.quebecois.sh and accept them.